Wednesday 7 March 2012

Streetstyle - All in black


This week I didn't feel like wearing colours.
No pastel-colour found its way in my outfits despite the wonderful happy looking shop-windows everywhere, which consist of all possible colour-combinations.
All in black was my idea, finishing off the look with spikes, studs and blood-red lipstick. 
And as it seems, I am not alone with that idea.
Whilst most of the people say good-bye to their grey and dark winter-clothing many fashionistas decide to go for the glamourus and mysterious gothic look this spring.
Like my choice of colours, I keep it simple this week. No more words, just  stree-style photographs, showing how wonderful the all-in-black trend can look.














All photos from:
www.lookbook.nu

1 comment:

  1. sometimes all black looks great though!- it's all the Mary Katrantzou wears
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete