Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas spirit


Growing up in Switzerland has allowed me to enjoy many many white Christmases. Having snow on Christmas day is significant for me.

I like it,I want it, I NEED IT!

I need the snow to get the festive spirit. No Christmas song or mince pie has the same effect on me, like a few inches of snow on the streets.

The fact that I haven't seen a single snowflake yet this year has left me in a very confused state of mind. I see the date, I know that there are only 4 days left till Christmas, but I just don't feel like it.

Normally when this happens, I just trick my mind with baking loads and loads of christmas biscuits. The smell of them takes me normally straight into a "oh-my-god-it's-christmas-WHEEEERE-ARE-MY-PRESENTS?"-mood. 


Due to a lack of time and money my oven stayed cold this year and there are no star- and tree-shaped biscuits to be found in my kitchen.

So there was only one option left to bring back the Christmas spirit in time:

The perfect Christmas jumper.

So here they are, my saviours of this years Christmas.
Nothing can stop me now from hopping along Western road and singing "Dominic the donkey" (great song!) out loud all day.






Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment